WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fibhoods

One should never tell Fibhoods.  There are consequences.  And yet,this Fibhoodteller doesn't look very repentant.  That is a puzzlement.


Perhaps you can work it out viewing this week's WolfieToon at the "Discipline and Desire" update!  And black socks are pretty sexy, don'tcha think?

I really enjoyed the two free "D&D" book chapters this week, from two of my favorite genres, and believe you will, too!  In fact, I think you'll want to read more!  

Shannon Stevens's characters made me laugh aloud, and there's some mighty fine Western Whalloppin' in the first chapter of "Wayward Rescues!"  It's a hoot!

Then we discover that Skye Westlocke-- love that name!-- is in trouble-- in fact, we're ALL in trouble-- in Chapter One of Robin Smith's "The Blue Light of Home!"  Resistance may or may not be futile, but it definitely has its consequences!    

Later, Gators! 

9 comments:

  1. There is nothing sexier than hairy man legs, shorts, and black socks. Were your, I mean, HIS sandles next to the bed?

    Fibhoods? I like to think of them as creative truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See?? TOLDJA!

    "Creative Truth," Kaki, that might be IMPractical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tops just call it fibbing because we can out-think them. We out-think them, they out-spank us. It's a draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D Well, Lea, I'm not sure I would draw that conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you DRAW that conclusion, DW! Well, the spanking half, anyway. :-)

    And it looks to me like there's more than one fibhood going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larken, I hope you don't mean me. I swear, I think black knee highs and sandles on a hairy man is totally sexy. *does my nose look longer to you?*
    The next best thing is having their slacks pulled up to their chest. :-D

    DW, you are always drawing that conclusion, every week even. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tips cowboy hat and says with a drawl, "Why, shucks, ladies, thank you!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. *peeks in, looks at calendar, checks watch, refreshes screen, has a cup of tea, sits looking forlorn waiting patiently for Monday's post* * sighs and pouts *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh! Once again, I'm running behind like a pimp-- although I have to say, Kaki has a really cute pout! Nevertheless, I shall spring forth and rectify this abomination of desolation! Zooooooommmmm...

    ReplyDelete