WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Mystery of the Buttoned Butt!

You'll notice the woman in this week's WolfieToon at "Discipline And Desire" has a decorative button-- well, presumably two-- on her shorts.  It connects nothing, holds nothing in place;  its only purpose is to draw attention, which is why I drew it..


Now, throughout History women have decorated their behinds.  There have been bustles and bows, patterns and polka dots, and these kids today even use printing like "PINK," and yes, I have used that as a joke in a Wolfie Cartoon.  The reason for all this augmentation is obvious, but what puzzles me is the occasional reaction to the reactions.  

Of course, I'm not talking about taking liberties with strangers!  That would be gauche at the very least, and could even put you in the pokey, Pokey.  But when someone with whom you are intimately connected responds with a haughty glare or outraged rejoinder to your appreciative compliments and possible pats of praise, it causes consternation.  

This is not always the reaction, but when it happens, my belief is that it's an extension of the original motivation:  to teasingly entice.  The fella must play the game, and it might even end up with him supplying a firm and loving, totally respectful spanking.

Or am I misreading?  Wimin is a mystery.  

Anyhow, enjoy the decorated derriere, the five new members' stories, and the free first chapters of two "Discipline and Desire" books:

The guy in Dulcie Taylor's "I'll Be Stronger Tomorrow" has one of the best entrances I've seen, and speaking of titillating Tops, the fella in Oona West's "Celtic Seduction" is an appealing rogue!  Naturally, I enjoy the gals, myself.

And if you pronounced "Celtic" with an "s" instead of a "k" sound, you're a basketball fan or maybe a girl in a little tartan skirt who should come to Principal Wolfie's office. 


7 comments:

  1. I am glad I don't take yoga!

    Ok...now why would anyone pronounce "Celtic" like "Seltic" or "Celtic" like "Keltic"? Doesn't make sense to me. (bree scratches her head).

    I agree with supplying a firm and loving, totally respectful spanking in that situation. Or is that cituation or kituation? Now I am really confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bree, The Boston Celtics are an NBA basketball team and it's pronounced like "seltics."

    @Wolfie, Women's clothes do have a lot of useless buttons. I've even had zippered pants pockets that were just purely decorative zippers because there was no actual pocket sewn on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but Bree, Yoga is very good for you, and yummy too, when they have blueberries at the bottom. Wait, I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, thank you for supporting my plan to spank in that kertain cituation. (And I do believe a "kituation" is a spanking with "pervertables" in the kitchen.)

    Yes, Lea, women's clothing can be very complicated, albeit spectacular! As a matter of fact, a couple of weeks ago, the restaurant hostess taking us to our table had sparkling back jeans pockets-- and I mean, lighting up in the dark, like the kids' sneakers!

    I've seen shiny silver studs and such before, but this was the first time I actually saw a tush twinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so, I was once part of a bet that argued the pronunciation of "Celtic". I'll have you know, both pronunciations are acceptable! :P

    Also, what really irritates me about those words on pants bottoms is that some are marketed to kids/teens, which I find disgusting - especially when parents allow their young teeny bopper to wear them.

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, shh-- there'a already a line of girls outside Principal Wolfie's office, but if word gets out about the value of the initial consonant in "Celtic," you'll be in the line all by yourself! ;-D

    I agree with you about printing on young bottoms-- it's tacky at the very least! Now if a grown woman wants to wear "Spank Me!" on her seat, at home, that's a different matter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bree, now you have me confused, how would YOU pronounce Celtic if not with an S or K sound?

    I always say Seltic so it must be correct. :-)

    Wolfie, my tushie never twinkles but it has been known to glow.

    ReplyDelete