WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Monster Rises Again!


Here is my latest version of the Frankenstein Monster (1935 model), appearing in this week's WolfieToon at "DISCIPLINE & DESIRE!"



And here are my previous four attempts.  I've never looked at them all together like this.  








And here are the five spanked bottoms that go with those monstrous faces.  It's no big challenge, I bet you know which goes to which. 










Out of curiosity, I looked to see if anyone else has done Frankenspanken cartoons;  I remember that Endart did Herman and Lily Munster once, but I can't find a copy of that just now. 

Nik Zula did THIS ONE featured at Chicago Spanking Review.

And that-- surprisingly!-- seems to be it.

Unless you know better!

Here's a bonus, a couple of clips in case you've never seen the original movies from Universal and director James Whale, or especially if you have.

This is the scene from the first movie, 1931, in which Frankenstein exposes his creation to daylight for the first time:




And in 1935's "The Bride of Frankenstein," the Monster, on the run, encounters the peculiar Dr. Pretorius in the crypt, celebrating his "new world of gods and monsters!" 

 


2 comments:

  1. I like all the versions, Frankensteins and bottoms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea! Y'know, there are a lot of sexy interpretations of the Bride of Frankenstein by artists all over the web!

      Delete