WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ghost Writers In The Sky!

So Larken says, "I have a cartoon you should do!"

"EeeeeYESSSsss?" I replied like the guy on Jack Benny, confusing the younger people with an obscure reference.

She told me and I Laughed Out Loud!  I would have Rolled On the Floor Laughing, but there's always stuff in the way down there.

The results are at "DISCIPLINE & DESIRE" this week!



There have occasionally been other WolfieToon writers!  In fact, "D&D" editor Reesa Roberts had a contest once, and the winners got free stuff!  This was the Third Place Entry.



My buddy who signed himself "Charlie Tunasheart" suggested several cartoons over the years, like this one:


So if you have a favorite fantasy or idea, I'm always open to suggestions.  Hope you enjoy the offerings over at "D&D" this week, too!

8 comments:

  1. If you could draw me being spanked by Justin Timberlake, that'd be pretty awesome. Lol. Great toons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lea! Well, let's see, where did I leave my drawing brush? I think it's in sink...

      Meanwhile, click on these blue letters for YOUR NEW DESKTOP!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED Frank Nelson! (the "eeeeeeYeeeessss???" guy) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Nelson_(actor) Oh, these kids just don't know what they're missing. (shuffling off to drink my Geritol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Erica!!

      Well, for the benefit of the uninitiated, click on these blue letters to see FRANK NELSON ON YOUTUBE!

      Delete
  3. I love it when you Laugh Out Loud. ;-)

    Frank who? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that made me laugh, and splendid work, Larken!

      Oh, of course, I forgot how very much older I am than you! ;-)

      See, there was a famous comedian on radio, movies, and TV named Jack Benny whose recurring cast of characters included FRANK NELSON! THE GUY YOU SEE CLICKING ON THESE BLUE LETTERS!

      You can maybe catch the reruns on all those devices you youngsters have nowadays, like the Dick Tracy wrist TV.

      "Who was Dick Tracy?" Oy...

      Delete
  4. I didn't know his name but I knew exactly who your were referring to as the eeeYeeesssss man. Pass the Geritol, Erica. These young wipper snappers *mutters*.

    Wolfie, I didn't watch Dick Tracy that much but when videos were starting to be able to be watched on little devices I said to someone it was like Dick Tracy. I had to explain it. Ugh!! I remember when I was the youngun.

    ------
    Oh, funny, his arm doesn't look long. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaki! Yeah, I've often compared "Skype" to the TV-Telephone the Jetsons used to use all the time!

      Nope, the Officer's arm appears normal to me, too! But he and I are about the same proportions. :-D

      Delete