WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Toys and 'Toons!

As you see, in this week's update at "Discipline & Desire," the WolfieToon features a plaything.



Generally, I've always liked my paw best, not only for the tantalizingly tactile enjoyment, but because I've never had trouble finding it yet.  But toys have been praised for the variety they bring to the experience, and if there are some that float boats, I can be sure to include them in future creations!

5 comments:

  1. I generally prefer a Top's hand myself, but yours is scary...CLAWS!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I just had an amazing thought! You have an implement that is two toys in one! You could retract your claws and spank with your paw (!).. and then bring out those claws for a little tactile light stroking across the warmed up areas! ... oh dear..was that TMI?? (grins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby! Zelle!

    I like the way you ladies think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wolfy, that reminds me of a certain Mickey Mouse backscratcher that got broken on a certain girl's heiney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, Kaki? "This story is true. but the names have been changed so that the innocent will not be found guilty." Bum-ba-BUM-BUM! (Dragnet Theme)

    ReplyDelete