WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Treats!

 I suppose there may be SOMEONE who hasn't already seen these Halloween WolfieToons... and I'll add some items for the rest of you!



Didja ever see "The Black Cat" from 1934?  



Ya should!  Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi at their best, a nice, weird story,  all very entertaining! 



 Plus when the hero and heroine make their dashing escape at the climax, her dress flies up for a split second panty shot, snicker!!  







The original "Poltergeist" is a lot of fun--



 but you know what made the biggest impression on me the first time I saw it?  

All the cute bottom shots!!











That's supposed to be horrifying ghost-rape, but I just couldn't buy into it.  I just saw JoBeth jumping up and down on the bed in down-home-but-sexy-to-me night wear.  And then she went rolling across the wall and ceiling like Fred Astaire in that MGM musical. 





Anyway, be sure to brush your teeth after all that candy!

Or else!!



A Late Edit!!

Lady Larken "hinted" that I had forgotten to include this time around one of her favorite Frankenstein Halloween cartoons -- so here 'tis!




7 comments:

  1. Gee, I sure hope The Monster doesn't spank The Bride's butt off!

    I love Halloween! Have a Spooky one, DW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, yes! Some part of my brain said, "Ah, everyone's seen that cartoon already," so I didn't stick it in. But maybe there's someone who hasn't! And it's not like Halloween cartoons never get rerun! ("I got a rock.") So I'll go back and add it in!! And thank you, Ms Larken!!

      Delete
  2. The Black Cat was great, and the joys of screen grabs showing visions unseen but almost imagined by viewers. Freeze frames of Maureen O'Hara being tossed into the water and losing her clothing on the way are also fun to see.
    I am enjoying looking at your blog, and am a definite fan of your spanking art that you share freely.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Red, and How Do You Do? I've put a link to your blog up, and will peruse it some more myself later! Hey, anyone who is a fan of Bogie and Rowling and Ms Christie and spanking cartoons will have a lot in common with me!

      Lady Larken just reminded me of one of her favorite Halloween WolfieToons, which was, in fact, one of the first ones on the late and lamented "Discipline & Desire" story site! I'm editing it in up there, but I don't know if you've seen it already on the blog!

      The nice thing about catching up here is I usually only posted a few times a month, so it's not a completely impossible chore! :-D

      Meanwhile, welcome, and thank you! Oh, speaking of Halloween and women in the jungley water-- did you know that in "The Creature from the Black Lagoon," they intercut the above surface scenes, shot in Hollywood, with the underwater shots from Florida? So Julie Adams is skimming along in her wonderful white swimsuit on top, but looking up with the Creature, we see Julie's double and a delightful mermaid in her own right, Ginger Stanley Hallowell! I love that kinda stuff, too!

      Delete
  3. Love the cat and the panty shots. Nice spankings too
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ron! I've always loved cute little panties on cute little fannies! Augments those beautiful curves!

      Delete