WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happy 4th! And 5th, 6th, 7th...

Hi, Kids!

Here's some Patriotic Patting!

Strike up the band!  Or the band leader, anyway!




Notice the excited onlooker in the background.  "This ONE time, at BAND camp..."
  
There's lots of heat and sparks everywhere on the 4th of July, especially when mishaps land misses on laps!  



Of course, we all remember the tails, er, the tales of how this all began


Har!  I get it!
Oh, no, I guess SHE got it!

And so did the mischievous gal with the cute, round fanny and rather obtuse neighbor!




I hope your holiday is Wolfieriffic!! 


4 comments:

  1. Classic panty shorts and bare bottoms sir. Love the subtle tribute to band camp! American Pie.....great work as always. Thank you.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a tad late. That looks like me giggling in the band toon. :-)

    Always enjoy your 'toons, Wolfie, even when I'm late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such appreciation is always timely, Kaki, thank you very much! I guess I should post something "new" here soon!

      Delete