WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Peek-A-Boo!



A couple of months ago,  Erica Scott told me that author Allysa Hart was looking for a Spanking. 

Oh, pardon me, I was taking a sip of coffee, I mean. Allysa was looking for a Spanking Cartoonist.  Erica kindly recommended me, and put us in touch.  It wasn't a spanking touch, although that might be fun.

Anyway, Ally had seen and liked WolfieToons (sure, who doesn't?!) and told me she wanted to create a banner for her book signings.  What she had in mind was one of those placards like they have at amusement parks and such places that you can put your face into and pose for a funny picture.  I'm sure there's a correct name for those-- Photo Thingummies.  Like these:




So, I did some quick and sloppy sketches







and Ally chose the pose she liked best, stipulating that it be sexy but silly (quite in line with my particular predilections), using the "big heads" caricaturists so often use.  Here is what we finally did:




Here's the finished banner:




These are pictures Ally took of the set-up at the first book-signing she took the banner to! 





Now let's say "The Big Bang Theory's" Amy, actor (I used to say "actress") Mayim Bialik, had attended, got her copy of Ms Hart's book autographed, and then had her picture taken in the banner! 

(Everybody chants, "'The Big Bang Theory's" Amy, actor (I used to say 'actress') Mayim Bialik, had attended, got her copy of Ms Hart's book autographed, and then had her picture taken in the banner!")

 It would have looked something like this:




Thanks for the commission, Ally!  I'm glad it was a hit!  

I think we'll do more stuff together!  Meanwhile, check out Allysa's page;  you'll find some entertaining and arousing literature and perhaps find out that one of her book signings is t an event near you, and put yourself into a WolfieToon!

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome Dave! You are a very talented cartoonist.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you very much, Veronica! I'm glad you got a grin from it, and your remark is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! You"re awesome wolfie! Alyssa couldn't have made a better choice for a cartoonist :)

    hugs and tail tugs

    Lmn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, you dear and magic pixie-- you always make me chuckle with warm joy!

      Delete
  4. Wolfie - This is awesome - well done "Photo Thingummie"!
    (Although to be 100% honest I wish she would have picked your sketch #2.)

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Enzo! I liked the skirt and panty-peek, too, but perhaps Ally thought more of her readers would be more likely to pose "wearing" the cute little denim shorts!

      Delete
  5. Very cool. Wish she chose the panty one but sir you are so dam talented. Thank you
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ron! This was a fun project and seems to have made a big hit!

      Delete