WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Saturday, August 19, 2017

She Got Spanked In A GIFfy!

Oh, sorry, I tried too hard in that title.

I suppose I could have titled this, "I GIF to you and you GIF to me," but how many of you know the Cole Porter song "True Love?"    

And, "GIF tastes more like fresh peanuts!" makes no sense at all.

Anyway, here are some cute little animations.

I have mixed feelings about seeing my cartoons GIF'ed.  First of all, it's usually my quick and sloppy drawings, and the "fill-ins" required to make it move aren't drawn so well, either.  But on the other hand, whoever made these liked 'em well enough to invest the work into it, and they are kinda funny!



I was fascinated by the butt wiggle, but Larken said it was a bit too much like Jell-O!

Here's one of my old pencil sketches someone tried to color and animate!



Dave Mire, also known as "Peskinhead" has done some very appealing and funny cartoons, particularly his strip "Cheer Squad!" (Click on them for a better view!)






He also did did some animations a long while back, he says, "for my own stupid amusement," meaning, I suppose, that he chose not to bother with all the details, but they're still cute!  Lita Spends a lot of time with a tingly bottom:









It is a a lot of work to animate a "loop" and have it look good.  Some have had more practice at it than others.













This 3D art (like the "Poser" program "Overbarrel" Phil uses) is very nicely done, with attention to the "follow-through" details!



Now I know some of you don't really like the "girl-girl" kind of thing, so I'll even it out a little:



There now.

So would you like to see some GIFs with Real people from all over the Web now?



All right, then: 









Okay, then.  If all that doesn't improve your mood



I did try!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post... Great stuff... 😆

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow improve my mood is an understatement this is terrific. Love all the panty and detailed bottoms. I like the red showing through the white panty and thank you the last ones, panties my favorite but all really fun.
    Great post
    Thank you
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nice thing about the birthday spankings is not just the bouncing bottom but your lines and details on her bottom.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked 'em all, Ron! As I said, I didn't animate my sketches. I don't know who did, but this time the result was amusing!

    ReplyDelete