WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

BEEEEEEEEEEP! This Is A Test Of The WolfieToon Hinderance Alert Procedure! (W.H.A.P.)

 The Blogger settings have gone goofy!!

It says I should sign in, but acts like I already am, except it won't let me make any replies to comments as myself. Signing out and back in doesn't change anything.  

Robots.  Chee!!

So here's a Random Test Posting!








This concludes this test of the WolfieToon Hinderance Alert Procedure.  

Had this been an actual post with new cartoons, you would have been instructed as to where to 'toon in your area to grin and get horny.    

This was only a test.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


5 comments:

  1. Wolfie:

    It was a great test!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rick! Something was still all effed up and not letting me comment using my Google account-- and now suddenly it's working again. I don't think I changed anything, ROBOTS!! Argh. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that got sorted. meanwhile, even tho' these weren't new toons, they were still mucho enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Fondles! I don't think I'd put the slipper one up here before, although it was done a long, long time ago.

      Delete
    2. I don't think i've seen them all, one or two i recognise from before. All enjoyable!

      Delete