WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Stage And Scream!


You know that great musical play, "Show Buns!"


That's the one with the moving song,

That Old Man's Slipper!
That Old Man's Slipper!
He just tans rumps an'
Don't stop fer nuthin'!
He makes 'em swollen,
He makes 'em swollen, Ka-Pong!

There have always been lots of great stage spankings!  

In fact, Harry talks about 'em, and even has pictures from 'em frequently over at Vanilla Spanking!

And in WolfieLand, we've had some like these:






Exit, Stage Right!!

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff Dave!
    I love the modern Tom Sawyer letting Becky take her licks.
    She did it anyway.
    Oklahoma definitely needed a spanking and your lyrics fit perfectly.
    A bare bottomed Kate would be my preference for the most memorable moment in the musical!
    I must admit I'm not familiar with the More too one but she sure does have a spankable bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glen'! There are a couple here I don't think I've ever put on this blog. Fanny-smacking as Popular Entertainment is probably as old as the Theatre! I suppose you already know Slapstick Humor was named after the actual slapstick-- two boards joined together in such a way as to whack together for an especially loud noise when applied!

      Delete
  2. Love the parodies! Some bare bottom spanking would certainly liven up these shows. Why is there never a bare bottom in Kiss Me Kate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I suppose, U, because the intent in that show is more for giggles than gasps, although I have seen pictures from productions in which Fred pulls Lilli's skirt up, revealing sometimes Elizabethan bloomers, and other times, 1950s-styled sexy knickers! Speaking of which, I enjoyed the cuties on your blog!

      Delete
    2. Glad you like my blog, maybe it will give you inspiration for future cartoons!

      Delete