WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Friday, June 8, 2018

Honey's Moon, Keeps A-Shinin' In June~!

Ah, the early summer month of June, so traditionally favored for weddings, and therefore, old Wedding WolfieToons, featuring the blushing bride and her blushing bottom!

Here's the first one I did for "Discipline & Desire," trying for a very cartoony style, and it's my least favorite:




This one's pretty cute.




And this is my favorite:




Best wishes to all you brides and bridegrooms, and may you play joyfully ever after!

Oh, by the way!  I was just perusing Harry's "Vanilla Spanking" blog and found an entry with wedding public spanking photos!  So, great minds think alike, or kinksters run in bunches!  

So I'm making this edit to include an easy link for you to see Harry's "Spank the Bride" entry!


11 comments:

  1. For some reason I always associate spanking with weddings....these are great examples.
    Thanks Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does come up a lot, doesn't it, Glenmore! Why there are even wedding cake Toppers (hee!) with spanking couples! Usually the groom is featured as the Top in the Topper, but I've seen some with the bride in charge, too!
      I just found out that Harry has an entry about wedding spankings over at "Vanilla Spanking," too! I'll amend the post above to include a link!

      Delete
    2. For a moment I thought you were referring to Prince Harry spanking his new bride Meagan! Wouldn't that be something?

      Delete
    3. :-D Oh, it would indeed, Glenmore! Hey, there's a whole new topic-- Royal Spankings!!

      Delete
  2. These are great, Wolfie! Now we know where that pretty lacy ass at the top came from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very observant, Anon! You're right, and well done! Now, you should scroll through the rest of the Woofie Blog to see if you can find from whence came the other cute butts in my header!

      Delete
  3. how did i miss this. these are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Fondles, my posting of late is desultory! But I'm glad you found a pleasant surprise! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Just saw these as well, Thanks! Enjoyable as always.
    (Reminds me that I have to post my June wedding post soon).

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to that! Guess it'll have to be soon; but then again, June wedding pictures often show up in July, after the honeymoon. Sometimes in September!

      Delete
  5. Ah three lovely bottoms in white panties all are my favorites. Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete