WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Howl-o-ween, You Pranksters!


Sure, enjoy yourselves, you mischievous miscreants, but just remember that "prank" and "spank" rhyme!




(I hope it won't spoil any of the fun if I point out the raven perched upon the bust of Pallas above many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore! 


And, just for grins, here's what that cartoon looked like at first!






Mind you, even Invisible Pranksters will be caught!  (Thanks to Charlie "Tunasheart" for reminding me about this one!)








Ooh, speaking of holiday flicks, remember "Night Of The Licking Dead?"




(I'd used part of that cartoon to illustrate THIS PREVIOUS HALLOWEEN OFFERING! )


Have Fun With Warm Buns!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Your drawings always make me smile! Such a great way to start my morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minelle, and nothing could make me happier than your reaction and remarks! May you enjoy the best of Halloween Chocolates!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you mentioned the volumes of forgotten lore because I'm looking at this on my iPad mini and didn't think to enlarge it, I did notice the raven though and the boo quet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaki, I hadn't thought of the phones and pads and such that would make some details hard to see!

      I enjoyed doing that one! The Poe Boy doing the preventative paddling started out to look a bit like Vincent Price but somehow some John Carradine got in, I think! Glad you enjoyed it!!

      Delete