WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Wolfie Swimsuit Issue

Well, now it's February!  I was doing other stuff and missed GROUNDHOG DAY here, but if you click on those big blue letters, you can see last year's Chuck Wood entry!

Meanwhile, there's another happy annual event I can take part in, thus: 



All year long these pages celebrate our favorite sport



but in this short month while the cold still lingers, it's really nice to warm up with the anticipatory joy of  the warmth ahead




with fun for all ages


when we will once again dom swimwear-- er, don swimwear for the back yard, 
 



or the beach 


  

or Uncle Ned's pool!  


Everyone will have a grand time!



I saw those two when the Interwebs were new, and still don't know who they are!  Maybe you know?  I think the girl in white might be an insurance agent.  She seems to have better coverage, HAR!! 

So stave off the chill, think warm, happy thoughts!!





7 comments:

  1. Wow love the beach and ladies wearing basically panties. Some really nice work here red bottoms and the Wonderful details of their bottoms and their bare bottoms. I love it.

    Thank you
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked 'em, Ron, thanks! I love playing Sandy Claws with beach 'toons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wolfie

    Not sure how often you go there but I left you a message over at the Deviant Art site. I would appreciate your help if you have time.

    thanks

    *hugs and tail tugs*

    lmn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been over in a year! But I was now, left you a reply and put some cartoons up!

      Delete
  4. It strikes me when looking at yours and other artists' spanking toons that the other girls than the one getting a spanking are always happy to see her getting her comeuppance. Even when he spanks her bare bottom with a hairbrush, it is more comedy than something to ve taken seriously and disapproved of. As a male I agree and like and admire te girls for taking even a hard, bare-bottomed spanking in the same spirit. No doubt the other girls know that the spankings will have a good effect on their behavior as well as their love life in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, or it could be all about sex and fun! Thanks, Christian! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete