WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Speaking of Love~!

Naturally, Romance gets a lot of attention on February 14th, not to mention all the card and candy sales!

But we ll know Love isn't limited to calendar days!

Which is good, because I didn't do a new 'toon for it in time, nor did I feel like running the reruns.  You know, like this:


But to celebrate love, here's a parody 'toon of a tune from one of my favorite Olde Tyme Broadway Shows!  

YEEEeeHAW!



6 comments:

  1. Hi! Dave, they where all gorgeous! thank you, I hope you had a nice day too, and you have someone to spoil, Bye for now. Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Jenny! Glad you enjoyed 'em! I hope you had a Chocolate Encounter!!

      Delete
  2. love your post. We are back from vacation so I will drop by more often.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Red! I hope a restorative time was had by all!

      Delete
  3. Hope all is well, and that you will be posting more art in the near future.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind, Red, thank you! I have neglected the WolfieBlog for a while; other projects and life-stuff have had my attention, but all is well! There are two or three WolfieToons in mind, and even sketched out that will show up soon!

      Delete