WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Coy Cover-Up

 If  Harry will forgive my use of his blog title, have you noticed how often, in Vanilla Spanking pictures, they use of that hand-to-mouth gesture

that says, "Oh, My!"

"Oh, how embarrassing!"

"Oops, we've been caught!"

In fact, it's done so often that I began to find it a mildly annoying cliché, like that "thumbs-up" gesture.  Only bottoms up.



  I think I've only used something like in once in a WolfieToon, to underscore MS Spankee's insincere remorse:

But I think it's really a way of the subject trying to recover her dignity by saying, "Isn't this darn silly?!"




Well, OF COURSE it's darn silly!  And fun.



Just about ALL sex is darn silly.  And fun.



So if you or someone over your lap wants to make that gasping gesture to share with us more public spanking photos, I say-- go for it!  




And thanks!


12 comments:

  1. Quite a collection.I do enjoy multiple otk and the theme and pictures were outstanding. Very well done.thanks for all you create and share.I really do enjoy your own drawing in this picture theme as I do enjoy the positioning and of course the bottom.have a great day.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The praise of a connoisseur is very much appreciated, Jim, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I must admit I hadn't really noticed those cover ups by the spanked before ,but I do like the cover ups when they unintentionally walk in on a spanking in progress.
    I think you've drawn a few of those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed, Glen', with cosplayers, neighbors, relatives, and even one involving a teddy bear! Thanks again!!

      Delete
    2. Of course not, Glen'! Larken has often referred to these witnesses as "the furry Greek Chorus!"

      Delete
  3. Dave:
    This is a great collection. I always considered the hand to face gesture as being very feminine and therefore delightful! Thanks for sharing and glad to see you back!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rick! It is a very feminine gestures, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Great selections. It seems to be an auto reaction by some gals. Others stick their tongues out. I will have to find a post I did on this several years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bogey! Come to think of it, there is a very entertaining variety of faces women make while being spanked!

      Delete
  5. Nice collection here. I have to wonder about the rolling pin as a spanking implement wouldn't cause lots of long term damage like to the bones instead of just the flesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to tell you the truth, Anon', I didn't notice that was a rolling pin threatening Red Dress and Pearls! Those are usually used on biscuits and not buns.

      Delete