WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tink In Color Again!

Two more Tinker Bells! 

OTKUGO66 is the signature of the web-ed of the terrific Chicago Spanking Review Since I am often, especially before I visit Folgers House, not the brightest crayon in the box, it took me a while to understand that was the letter "O" there, and not the number zero-- now I get it!! "OTK YOU GO!"  YAY!!

Anyway, Ye Web Ed sent me his version of the Tinker Bell art, claiming his "bad" coloring was to reflect Tink's naughtiness!  That's pretty funny, but there's nothing bad about this at ALL, OTKUG066!  You've made her Pixie-pretty and perky-- well done!  And most importantly, you had FUN, which was the whole idea!  Making art is theraputic, and I find people liking my stuff enough to want ot participate, and then sharing it, quite the compliment!  



Larry Legarde says this "assignment" reminded him of one of the last times he colored, which was also one of the first times he wanted to spank a girl-- the brat next to him in second grade who kept loudly complaining about him "going outside the lines!"  Evidently, he's had some practice since then-- notice  how he made Tink pink all the way to her eyes and wing tips! Good job, Larry! 



No comments:

Post a Comment