WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Paddy Whackin'!



In case you were doing actual important things and weren't aware, this Sunday, the 17th is St. Patrick's Day!

And all lasses not wearing green will actually be inviting you to pinch their bottoms.

Well, I suppose it's possible that might not include every woman. 

Tell you what, fellas, you go ahead, try it first, and I'll bring up the rear.

Here's a fella bringing up the rear, too, from this eight-year-old holiday cartoon at "DISCIPLINE & DESIRE!"




The new cartoon is over at "D & D", as well as the latest batch of stories.  Those blue letters will take you over for free chapters and story snippets! 


13 comments:

  1. I am always partial to faeries, green or otherwise. Very nice!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great St. Paddy's Day WolfieToon, DW. I don't think I have seen it before. Reminds me of John Wayne and the very spankable Maureen O'Hara in "The Quiet Man." She should have been spanked by the Duke in that film but at least he finally carried out the deed 11 years later in "McLintock!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about redheads, Mike! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great toons! I know many groups having a St. Paddles Day party. I prefer the strap though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it's a strappin' lass ye are, then, Lea! May the Top be ever at your back! And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Happy Paddy Whacking Day, March 17th, 2013. May all the green, turn blushing red, on a naughty Irish female colleen's bare bottom. Erin Go Bragh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, she has shamrocks on her knickers. Nice touch, Wolfie.

    Thanks for digging this one out, Wolfie, I don't remember seeing it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has shamrocks on her,
      but she is nice!

      You'e welcome, Kaki, and thank YOU!

      Delete
  6. FYI, In honor of St. Patrick's Day I just nabbed a couple of your St. Paddy's Day WolfieToons and slapped em up on Blossom and Thorn. And on this day everyone is Irish so I re-christened you Mr. Dave O'Wolfe. On your self-portrait we need you to turn your gray fur green for today only. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An emerald canis lupis awaits you in the next post here, Mike!

      Nab away, you honor me!

      Delete
  7. Canis lupis - after removing the seeds and stems I think I used to smoke that in college.

    LOVE your emerald self-depiction, DW.

    ReplyDelete