WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, July 8, 2013

Pure Spanking Satisfaction!


There's a lot to like this week at "DISCIPLINE & DESIRE!"

The new WolfieToon might be one of my favorites;  it certainly got an enthusiastically warm reception from Springrose, Larken, and Kaki! 

See if the story snippets appeal to you as much as they do to me!  And I'm really enjoying Editor Reesa's illustration selections, too!

The Freebie this week is the first chapter of  Michelle Carlyle's "THE BAD BURGLAR,"  with a spanking both hilarious and horny!  That's my favorite combination!

Oh, and there's a sci-fi strapping in the free e-book chapter of Deborah Plum's STARR CROSSED,"  too!

Hope I took the pain out of a Summer Monday and put it back where it belongs.




4 comments:

  1. Warm reception, indeed. LOL! ;-)

    Nice work, DW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luscious Larken, hello!!

      You'd never believe I didn't make that pun on purpose, so I'll take the credit and say Thank You Very Much!!

      Delete