WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Thursday, April 4, 2019

New Reruns


Like the man said, "any book you haven't read before is a new one!" 

So there might be someone cruising along here for whom these Teenaged 'Toons from the Wolfie Files are spankin' new!

 I really like this first one.



There was a time when this little 'toon could have have appeared in any Family Newspaper!  

Do you think it might cause a ruckus now?



Here's a very cartoony 'toon, and a rare WolfieToon employing a cane!



And I've seen someone using this one on YouTube!


See ya later, gators!


8 comments:

  1. I really love the first one too Dave. She must have received quite the bottom warming before leaving gor work...and enjoyed every minute off it. Now will she share her 'secret' with her friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Glen', it might have even happened the night before! Think of that!! Wow. Maybe her buddy is fishing, and is actually another Happy Spankee herself!! Think of the tales they could share!! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Fun art, and I remember the last one as exceptionally good from long ago. I agree with glenmore that a follow-up would be great for the first captioned art.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed 'em, Red! I did "Cornered" just as silly wordplay, and was pleasantly surprised at the delighted reaction it got everywhere!

      Delete
  3. Nice selection, but I heartily agree that Connie's friend would enjoy a nice warm glow of her own ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you're right, 'Buzz! You can kinda tell who Mischiefmakers are. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kim, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I sometimes forget how long I've been doing it, off and on!

      Delete