WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Something New From WOFY-TV! Or, Here's A Real Over-The-Knee Slapper!

So how ya doin' with all this, Binky?




Are your best beloved beginning to become too bothersome to bear?





Have your favorite foods lost their luster?





Is even FaceTime with Gramma taking a discouraging turn?





Well, fret not, faithful friend (or feckless foe), a respite is here! 





Just tune your personal TV receivers--




any model--




to WOFY-TV




and thrill to a lost Beach Monster classic from 1962!!



Yes, 1962, when Poodles wore People Skirts




and Wolfman Jack was spinning the hits on your car radio




and girls wrestled gorillas in the Passion Pit (the Drive-In Movie Theater)




And sparkling clean dishes put a sparkle in everyone's eyes!





Ladies and Gentlemen, in 3D, if your glass is full enough--




Hm, I think that's Larken obstructing my view of the--




Well, you know what, I don't think I mind.




Well, anyway, I hope these chuckles helped!

Remember, it could always be worse!!




EEK!


10 comments:

  1. Yeowch!

    Well, that's what happens when you don't maintain 6' of social distancing from the Creature of Sore-Her Beach...

    Obstructing your view, huh? Uh huh...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! So that was you! I saw the-mug-o-coffee, with lots of Half & Half, the pretty honey-blonde hair, and the adorable... posture, but I wasn't absolutely sure. ;-)

      Yes, one must exercise more than an iota of caution around dangerous cartoon critters, fin or fur!

      Delete
  2. Egad! You must have been up all night collecting those pix, Dave. Loved the payoff, though. ;-)

    Hey, Larken! Great to see you.

    Devlin O'Neill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact Dev, I did spend a good part of the night on that! Of course, on the current at-home schedule, my night-owl tendencies have asserted themselves, anyway! Thanks very much, I'm glad you enjoyed our creature feature attraction!

      Delete
  3. What a fun post, and fond memories. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Glad to see you are using your time productively.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Red! I guess you've seen "The Horror of Party Beach," then? If not, the BEST way is the version presented by Mystery Science theater 300! :-D

      Delete
  4. The girl with the bikini what did she see to have such an eek ?
    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when you see a horrifying fish mutant monster man assailing bikini bottoms and think you might be next, there will be Eek-age.

      Either that, or they ran out of Dr. Pepper!

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha! Excellent !
      Would you please illustrate one of my older stories ? I would be honored !
      Compliments
      B
      (PS : Not the Neighbors, that one was reworked yesterday...)
      https://oaksandpines.blogspot.com/
      You have my address for further communications

      Delete
    3. I'm flattered by the offer, Brigitte! But, so much goes into these things that I don't think I've ever done a WolfieToon pro bono, or even Sonny Bono. I haven't read the latest O and P stories, Ill have to have a look presently!

      Delete