WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, March 15, 2021

This Post Is Entirely Irelephant

 You won't believe what I found on YouTube.

A long time ago, I did this cartoon, which got no response at all!

😆

That's not a new idea-- Disney did it, Jay Ward did it, even Educated Fleas did it-- BUT, it has a basis in real life!!

When in Asia, you can stop in for a Simulating Baby Elephant Butt Massage Spanking, like Rose here!



Look how much she enjoyed that!  I suspect Rose with the now-rosy fanny is one of us, Gooble, Gabble, one of us!



8 comments:

  1. Hi! Dave the vbsby elephant walk featured in the John Wayne movie Hatari, it's so cute! Bye for now, Jenny, Adelaide, S Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, Jenny! Yes, that tune is a Family Favorite!

      Delete
  2. Oh I wonder how much THAT hurt! Thuddy, i suspect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Fondles, it was close to Thuddy-- about Twernty-Two, depending on how you count! :-D

      Delete
  3. Well, I’m not sure I wouldn’t be a bit nervous with the elephant foot on my behind. A little stumble...... yikes!
    However your toon is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Minielle! Yes, all of us big-footed giant types must be extra careful with delicate derrieres!!

      Delete
  4. Great to see the baby-elephant spanking! My gf told me a while back that she got spanked just like that some years ago in Bangkok - so now I know what it looked like....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, Phil, I have since heard from a couple of people who did that overseas! Some called it a "massage!"

      Delete