WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, March 15, 2021

Begora~! Paddy Whackin's You Probably Haven't Seen!

 And a Happy St. Paddy's Week to ye!

Here's the very first Irish Holiday WolfieToon I did for "Discipline & Desire," in 2007:


On a related note, in 2015, Seamus McPhee took a Banshee over his knee!  See?


(I think that might be Willow, Willow-Wailing!)

Now, you've seen this couple here on the Woofie Blog:


But they were actually ancillary characters to this "D & D" cartoon:



There are a couple more, but I'll save them for next time!

10 comments:

  1. Happy St Paddy's day! These were fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles, I'm glad yo enjoyed 'em! I have a couple more to put up in the next post!

      Delete
  2. The last one reminds me of the Quiet Man movie....too bad there was no spanking in it as I'm sure Maureen O'Hara was up for it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glen', I'm happy it was that evocative! I did use some reference pics, and it's no wonder people expect magic at the Emerald Isle!

      Delete
  3. Happy St. Paddy's Day. May yours involve spanking, and other naughty fun things. Enjoyed the art, Thanks
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, and to you, too, Red! (Saluting with my glass o' whisky!)

      Delete
  4. Some very spankable Irish maidens on show here! No wonder their bottoms will soon be as red as their hair :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, 'Buzz! I always try hard to capture the allure of the blessed, bothersome, bewitching, beguiling, and altogether wonderful distaff half!

      Delete
  5. Loving these Dave! I love the D&D toon as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you did, Minielle! I do have to confess going all George Lucas on that last cartoon; my original dialogue was stupendously stupid! I hope the new alterations are an improvement! It's not making cents, so it ought to at least make sense!

      Delete