WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, April 18, 2022

Taxed!

Today (the 18th) being the extended deadline, I would guess everybody's done with income taxes now, or else made some sort of arrangements.  

Like, maybe packing PJs for the pokey! 

Remember last year they gave us an extra month because 2020 had been such a frakin' mess?

And, other tropical 'toons:



Here's an old cartoon with new topical dialogue!

I'm proud of that firm's slogan.

It seems the clients are firm, too.




 

5 comments:

  1. Why is it that taxes are following the Easter bunny ?
    Hugs
    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Well, you see, Brigitte, when the accountants heard Peter the Easter Bunny singing, "A-Tisket! A-Tasket! I lost my yellow basket!" they thought he was singing, "Oh, Tsk, Tsk! Let's tax it!" and, eager beavers that they are, they ran right in with their ledgers and adding machines, those basket-taxing over-eager beaver bastards!!

      (Or I guess it could be that the "floating" Easter holiday just happened to coincide with this year's U.S. tax deadline, but that's a pretty humdrum explanation!)

      Delete
    2. And bunny hugs right back to you!

      Delete
  2. I file my taxes in March once the tax portal is open! And since E-filing has become a thing here, it's made life so much easier!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! I had mine done on the 10th this time around, and came out well! E-filing is great, I've done it for over a decade now!

      Delete