WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Go Fourth With Joy!

 Or, if Joy can't go with you, take Maggie!

Anyway, THIS holiday seems a bit better than a year ago, eh?

I do have a new cartoon a-comin', but not really for Independence Day, so here are two that are so old they'll be new to some of you!  Seems I did three cartoons for the 4th of July my first year at "Discipline & Desire!"  Behold:





The first WolfieToons for "D&D" were a very cartoony style, because I thought it would be quicker to do.  I was wrong!
So the later ones were a little different!



Enjoy your holiday!

BANG!  BOOM!
and WANGO!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July! I liked number 1, 4 and 5 particularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fondles! And a Jolly Fourth unto you! I like playful stuff best, myself!

      Delete
  2. Looks like these ladies are all having a very Slappy 4th of July :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are, 'Buzz, and the fellas are singing that old(er) Rock song, "Clap for D. Wolfe Man!" :-D

      Delete
  3. So interesting to see how your artistic style changed over the years...and you even did a rare bare bottom spanking in the 2nd drawing !
    Enjoy your July 4th Dave !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glen'! I've experimented with a bunch of styles, whatever appealed and interested me at the moment! Like I said, I thought "cartoony" styles would be faster to do, but I still found ways of making it labor-intensive! :-D

      Delete
  4. As always great job. Always have and will be a big fan of your work. I like 2 because of her reaction to the spanking it means he's getting through to her. Love pic 4. Because of the big butt she has. My opion. No butt is too big for a spanking and pic 5. Nice panties. Keep up the great work Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated, 'Tom! Yes, zaftig is a good thing! Of course, I've made a careful study of feminine derrieres over sixty-five years, and have found quite a pleasing variety! :-D

      Delete