WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

A Nifty Nugget From The Twenty-Tens, A Bedazzling Birthday Ballad By Lovely Larken, Here on W-O-F-Eeee!

You guys and dolls don't know what you're missing!

Larken wrote a "Green Eggs And Ham" spoof about "Good Girl Spankings" that hasn't been published, and it's loads of fun!  Maybe if she knows someone who might give it some Psuedo-Seuss Drawrings~~?

But in the meantime, I'll repeat her birthday gift for me from a while back, a Peter Yarrow pastiche, a bit of whimsey about the wizard-like Wolfie!



 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely composite of so many wonderful pieces of art. Dave the magic wolfie, such a delightful song.
    I am amazed no one has commented on this post. Times have moved on, as have I closing my blog, and only five people left a comment. Keep enjoying life.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot less activity here at Wolfie's den, Red, which is lamentable, but understandable; there's just too much online these days to even keep track of, much less comment upon!
      I did notice your blog had gone missing; it could always return later, or be remade, or perhaps something even more fulfilling will take its place for you!
      Thanks for the kind comments on Larken's tune, and my 'toons!

      Delete
  2. I remember this gift! So well done! Can’t wait to see/read Larken’s spoof whenever it is published :)

    ReplyDelete