WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Forrre! And Five! Six! And Seven!!

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I did notice the PGA has its Open Championship going on, and while you wouldn't think a game in which the winner has the least amount of strokes would inspire me, I have done golf-related cartoons.  Like so:




Here's the original sketch for that-- you can see I decided the guy should be a lefty.





And while we're in Scotland, let's stop off at that magical, mystical place--





5 comments:

  1. I commented but not sure it took?
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it did not.

    This weekend Open on Sunday was historic play.

    Love the strokes....wonderful detail of her glorious bottom and her reaction. Love the details of the golf spikes, very cool. Thanks for the draft too, love them.
    As for Scotland details of the hand print on her bare bottom is classic Wolfie!! And her expression is priceless thanks.

    Great post, thank you.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ron, and thank you for the kind remarks! Yes, I love a woman's bottom displayed in white. And red. And green. And black. And plaid. And...

      Delete
  3. I must say that I'm not really a golf fan. That said, I definitely enjoyed the Scottish one! Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Lilli, and thank you for the applause! I have done a couple of highly stylized poster-type toons, I'm happy you enjoyed my version of "Brigadoon!"

      Delete